BCS Tracker is an advanced cloud-based and scalable software for recording incidents and daily logs in real-time (with GPS tracking). This easy-to-use platform enables your organization to record and maintain a centralized database of incidents in detail. Every stage of an incident is recorded online, and its progress can be tracked until it is closed or completed.
Who is it for?
- Security guard companies
- Cleaning service companies
- University security services
- Security operations for shopping malls and plazas
- Art gallery security services (e.g., monitoring artworks)
- Off-site maintenance and service companies
- Factory maintenance workers (e.g., monitoring equipment inspections)
Why use it?
- Record and track incidents in detail and at every stage for your clients and third-party authorities (e.g., Police, Fire, insurance)
- Efficiently and cost-effectively analyze incidents to formulate actions and strategies to improve security.
- Receive real time notification so that you can respond to and deal with various types of situations effectively.
- Access from any location with date/time stamp (in accordance with the time zone)
- Detail User access level for one or all Locations
- Incident and Daily Log entry by Location
- Receive real-time notifications of incidents by email
- Security Alerts Publication upload
- View audit trails at all stages of an incident
- Store client location protocols – Post Orders, Emergency List Call, Emergency Procedures, Vehicle Accident
- Record Third Party Contact information & Witness Statements
- Upload and attach documents such as photographs, videos, or hand-written statements
- Upload BCS Patrol monitoring reports for client viewing
- Pass Down Log with Alarms to inform the next shift or user of things to be done
- User-defined Location Types, State & Categories of Incidents
No installation and server needed
Our web-based patrol monitoring system can be accessed easily from any web browser.
Ideal for companies at any budget or size, we offer flexible pricing based on usage.