This electronic guard patrol system can replace the traditional mechanical time clock system used by security personnel. During a guard tour, the security officer simply positions the SilverGuard SGU9 Wand next to each patrol RFID checkpoint to record the location, date, and time. Patrol Data can be downloaded directly to a computer via USB port or to a network location via BCS iNet PC Downloader.
Our SilverGuard Wands allow for easy monitoring of field personnel. They are often used in industries that deploy and offer field personnel services. BCS products are exclusively available through authorized distributors worldwide.
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Weight: 200 g
- Visual and Audio read confirmation
- Water Resistant
- Reads 125 kHz RFID tags of varying sizes
- Temperature: -40 to 186° F or (-45 to 85° C)
- Downloads directly to a PC USB port to produce a variety of management reports
- Storage Capacity: 5000 reads before download
- Can be configured for AutoRead (no need to press the button to read)
- Battery: 3.6 V rechargeable Lithium battery that lasts for at least 60,000 reads