VAHS App for smartphones enable the security officers to collect data while working with healthcare professionals: nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physical and occupational therapists, social workers, and others.
The VAHS App works with iPhones, Andriod Smartphones, iPad, and Android Tablets. The VAHS back-end software features locator technology, time and attendance scheduling, monitoring, and payroll functions. It also produces reports that highlight trends and identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
Features and Specifications:
- Recording important data, including:
- Healthcare worker scheduled pickup time
- Healthcare worker start time
- Location of each visit
- Time spent with each patient
- Travel time between each patient visit
- Downtime between visits
- Escort services provided
- Clinician end time
- GPS data about the escorts and healthcare workers at any time during their work assignments
- Payroll functions
- More Info – VAHS Website