The product provides Ethernet to serial connectivity for our CTS serial devices. Your control can extend from virtually anywhere, using TCP/IP Ethernet connections. The Downloader has an asynchronous RS232 serial port connection on one side, and a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection on the other side. The SRS or STS Applications automates the download of data to anywhere on your network.
The BCS Serial iNet Downloader Windows driver provides Virtual COM port to control the Serial Server. Virtual COM port provides access to any port on the Downloader as if it were a real serial port on the computer.
Features and Specifications
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet with Auto-detection
- TCP/IP operation
- OS Support – Windows 8/7/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Firmware Upgrades for future revisions/upgrades
- Configuration of Serial Server settings can be accomplished using any of the following methods:
- Web Server using any web browser
- iNet Manager via LAN
- Telnet console via the network
- Serial Console via the serial port
- Virtual COM Driver Software for Windows