This electronic guard patrol system can replace the traditional mechanical time clock system used by security personnel. During a guard tour, the security officer simply positions the wand next to each patrol RFID checkpoint and presses the button to record the location, date and time. Patrol Data can be downloaded to a computer or network location via one of BCS Guard Tour Downloaders.
Our SilverGuard Wands allow for the easy monitoring of field personnel. They are often used in industries that offer and deploy field personnel services. BCS products are exclusively available through authorized distributors worldwide.
Features and Specifications:
- Case: Stainless steel alloy
- Weight: 13.3 oz/375 g
- Length: 8.75 in/22.23 cm
- Diameter: 1.2 in/30.5 cm
- Reads: 125 kHz RFID tags
- Temp: -20° to 70° Celsius (-40° to 85° Celsius is optional)
- Processor: DS5001 @ 11 MHz
- Battery: 3 V C-size lithium battery
- Long-lasting lithium battery
- Storage Capacity: 5000 reads
- Visual and audible confirmation
- Single head for Reading and Downloading
- Water- and shock-resistant.
- High-tensile stainless steel housing
- Suitable for hostile environments such as Guard Tour, Border Patrol, etc.